FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE
As the Real Estate and Real Estate Investment Trusts Association (“GYODER”), we attach importance to act in accordance with the legislation on personal data protection. GYODER processes personal data of individual, institutional, activity and academic/honorary membership applicants within the framework of the relevant legislation, by acting in the capacity of data controller.
Personal data is any kind of information that that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Processing personal data refers to any kind of transaction performed on the data such as obtaining, saving, storing, protecting, modifying, editing, describing, transferring, receiving, making available, classifying or blocking the use of the data.
The purpose of this notice is to provide information on the processing of personal data to the members of GYODER and/or individuals registered to receive the e-bulletin by filling out the "Membership Application Form" via our website.
1. Obtaining Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
GYODER collects your personal data via the "Membership Application Form" which is filled out for GYODER membership and during the subscription to the e-bulletin via our official website https://www.gyoder.org.tr/.
Below are the personal data processed by GYODER and the purposes of processing:
|Personal Data Processed||Purposes of Processing|
|ID Information (Name-Surname, ID no)||
|Educational Information, Work Experience
(Education, Company Name Worked For, Title)
|Contact Details (Mobile Phone No, Office
Phone No and Fax No, E-mail Address, Office
2. Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
GYODER’s legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
• Explicit Consent (in case of subscription to e-bulletin)
• Conclusion and Fulfilment of the Contract
• The processing is mandatory for GYODER for the fulfillment of its legal obligations
• GYODER’s Legitimate Interest as Data Controller without prejudice to fundamental rights and liberties
You always have the right to terminate your e-bulletin subscription.
3. Transfer of your Personal Data
If a public institution is authorized to request personal data by law, your personal data is transferred to the relevant public institutions and organizations, primarily to the Provincial Directorate of Associations, in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. Requests from the judicial authorities will also be fulfilled in accordance with the legislation. Your personal data is also transferred to information technology service providers to meet technical requirements, event planning companies to manage event and organization processes, and travel companies to conduct travel processes within the scope of the event.
4. Your Rights on the Protection of your Personal Data
Pursuant to the Law on Protection Personal Data, you have the rights:
1. To learn whether your personal data is already processed or not,
2. If your personal data is already processed, to request information with respect to this,
3. To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data, and whether your personal data is used for the intended purposes or not,
4. To learn and know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is disclosed or transferred at home or abroad,
5. If your personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request correction or completion of them,
6. To request deletion or destruction of your personal data,
7. To request that third parties to whom your personal data is disclosed or transferred be informed
about such deletion, destruction and correction,
8. To raise objections for possible results against your interests through analysis of the processed
personal data solely and exclusively through automatic means and systems,
9. To claim indemnification if you suffer damages and losses due to unlawful or illegal processing of your personal data.
You can send your requests regarding correction and deletion, objections and all your requests and questions regarding the protection of your personal data to [email protected] in accordance with the Communiqué on the Application Procedures and Principles to Data Controller. Your applications will be responded as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest.
Real Estate and Real Estate Investment Trusts Association